Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Here today, gone tomorrow.

I was given permission by my friend to post up about his most recent build, he provided me a mod list, and pictures, I procrastinated. Now with the car being parted out, I figured I better get my ass in gear and put it up hahaha. So below you will vfind pics and the modlist of Edwins' 96 Civic Hatchback that he's built. When Edwin and I first came in contact with each other it WAS NOT on good terms at all. We had an online conflict for a while. One day I went to Supremacy Racing and saw a Midori hatch in the first bay, out from under the hood came a man introducing himself as "MidoriEKing" and with an outstretched hand he said whats up. We bullshitted for a few hours that day, I even helped(pretended) to place his hatchback on the U-Haul for transport back home. After that we started IM'ing and texting about ideas for both his hatchback and my busted ass coupe. He even texts me to give me first dibs on parts, that I can never afford hahaha but he gives me the chance to scoop them up first. I'm glad to have built the friendship I have with Edwin, and will continue to call him a great friend, even though he's selling his car lol Thanks for reading guys, enjoy, and spread the word thank you.








Wheels: 16x7 +42 Custom Volk CE28s matte black with RED volk racing stickers on them.
RAYS Lug Nuts.
JDM ITR 5 Lugs convrt. Brembo drill sloted rotors all around
Brakes:Booster Delete and all brake lines tucked (chasebays kit)
calipers: stock JDM ITR for now Smiley (endless coming soon)


Suspension: Function&Form type two coilover system
skunk2 front camber
skunk2 rear camber (j's racing soon!)
Function&Form LCAs (polished)
ASR brace
beaks polished bar.
Miracle X Bars
J's Racing Front Strut Bar custom J's Racing color brackets


Exterior: Freshly Painted Midori Green (is original midori but i repainted it so is all fresh)
JDM thing moldings
BYS Front Bumper
ARC Wings (TOP ONE Splitter soon! Wink )
brand new hood
brand new ctr headlights
99-00 front convert. btw
brand new ctr tailights
brand new ctr rear lip and bumper
magical racing carbon fiber mirrors
Seeker v2 spoiler (also got the j's racing carbon fiber gt wing)
Top One Rear Diffuser Wink
J's Racing fenders

Engine Bay:
Jdm K20a
j's Racing goodies!!!!!!
Custom Rywire MilSpec harness
TWM 52mm ITBs Polished!!!
Custom Rywire tucked Radiator
Full Wire Tucked done by:MidoriEKing
Full Bay Shaved and Painted : Royal Repairs
and more.......

Special Thanks to: Of course My Family Myself since i built this hatch pretty much by Myself....
Thanks to the sponsors...Royal Repairs,TopOne, Hybrid Racing,DownstarInc, Ryan at Rywire and of course my homies and PsIC
the boys at Supremacy Racing!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment