Friday, May 7, 2010

And so it begins......

Welcome readers, my name is Eric, I'm sure most of you all knew that haha. I decided to start this blog so I can show you what I'm into, be it cars, clothes, or music. Also want a place where I can speak my mind freely and not get replies from n00bs attacking me with 6 year old momma jokes. So stay tuned, bookmark this blog because hopefully it will be updated on a regular basis. Hope you enjoy the blog, but if not, that works too lol.



With this being my first post I'm going to make it about MYSELF, and my car history just so you guys see what I've gone through in this here "Import Scene"

It all started when I was 18 and I bought my 92 CX hatchback for $3k from my friend Tyler, and I've been in this honda mess ever since!


This is what started it all, this 92 CX had 115k original miles on it! It was 100% bone stock and 100% OEM.




I sold the CX about a month after I purchased it to a friend of mine, and picked up this white 93 DX hatchback. This Hatch was delivered to me from Logan, had fresh Frost White(frost > champ) paint, along with a rollcage!




I traded the white hatchback to a kid from Cedar City for his 94 LS Integra in Thunder Grey. She was Low and Slow and I LOVED IT!





I sold the Integra to YOM, and shortly after purchased this 03 Type-S RSX, it was a pretty fun car and that BOSE system that came with an 8" sub in the back gave me plenty of bump hahahaha




While I owned the RSX I decided I wanted a race car to tinker with and keep the RSX stock for the daily. I purchased a 96 Civic Hatchback for far too much money(stupid me should have said no) Bought it and it was towed directly to Frank @ Supremacy Racing, it was going to have a JDM B16/CTR trans combo stuffed in the bay! Frank got it done and I put I believe it was 42 miles on the car post-swap then sold it to my friend who pretty much begged me for it.




I was then bit by the AWD bug so I sold the RSX and picked up an 03 EVO GSR, I purchased basic bolt ons for it, and loved every second of it!




Sadly I was hit while driving my EVO and it was deemed a Total Loss. SO I recieved a check and bought some clothes, then found this gem in California, contacted seller via phone twice, purchased plane tickets for myself, and Ran so we flew out, picked it up, stopped at Super Autobacs, then drove her home!




The Integra was sold to a gentelman from SLC, and I picked up my 00 EX coupe that I currently beat on daily. I love this car, it is so much fun to drive! K > B folks hahaha







So that is where I'm at now, and I think this was the perfect start to my blog. Hope you all enjoyed my little trip down memory lane!

No comments:

Post a Comment